Skip to content
- A suitable area with a chair and table should be provided by the client.
- Travel expenses may be additional to website prices and can be priced on request. This is generally for areas outside of the Auckland Metropolitan area and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- The booking time and date will only be held for 48-hours once a quote is accepted in writing. The date will be released if a deposit is not paid within that period unless otherwise arranged.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- The remainder of the booking fee is to be paid no later than two weeks prior to the event unless otherwise arranged.
- Failure to pay deposits and balances within the required time-frames will result in a loss of booking and any payments already made being forfeited.
- Attendee numbers should be confirmed one week prior to the event where possible.
- Cancellation of the booking within the two-weeks prior to the event will be non-refundable with any payments already made being forfeited and any outstanding payments still required.
- By making a booking you agree to these terms and conditions.